I can’t believe I haven’t posted since last Friday. This week has been extremely busy. I have been doing quite a few blog posts, but not for here. My craft posts come in waves and right now I have three due this week. All have now been done and two have been written and submitted. One to go. That will be done today during nap time, I think. I have been photographing and editing, too. I will share those next week. I am particularly proud of them.
On with the show, though. Man, I really loved going through the photos this past week. There were awesome sunsets, fantastic macros, and great portraits. You name the kind of photography and we likely had it last week. It was awesome!!
I am really honored and blessed that you guys come over and choose to join in and share your work here. I know there are so many blogs out there and the fact that you take time to come and share here means a lot to me, so thank you!
Yes, she was there. You have to click over and read about the trip. She gives so much background and detail. Beautiful, beautiful scene. You captured it so well.
Here is your button, ladies.
This week’s winner is…
I love this shot. The light is so soft and dreamy. I love how the composition is following “the rule of thirds” nor is it centered. It is just enough to keep you looking, but not distracting or wrong feeling. It is just creative and artistic. Very pretty.
Here is your button.
Join in with your shots from this week. You all had some really great ones this past week and I cannot wait to see more. Every week we seem to have more entries and more fantastic photos to see. Thank you again for sharing and joining in.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Photos can be anything, there is never a theme. Even though the name is shoot, edit, submit you do not have to edit the photo. It can be SOOC (straight out of the camera). No theme, no real rules for type of photos.
2. Photo must be taken in the past week - I want you to get out with your camera!
3. Only one entry per person, please.
4. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
5. Link only to your blog post not your main blog URL. That makes it so much easier for everyone to find your photo.
(If you submit a photo you are granting me permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)