Summer is kind of winding down here in the U.S., but maybe not so much for some of you. It is still pretty hot out there. Fall will be here soon and this year has flown by. My Southern hemisphere friends are gearing up for Spring and I cannot wait to see your photos of it.
Last week I talked about images being disabled. Just to be clear that is fine, I have no problem with it at all, so don’t feel compelled to change your settings. It is your blog and you do what you want. I just felt bad about not being able to share the photos. I still would love to see your photos, I just need to make sure I allow enough time to contact people in case I need the image to share.
This week’s top photos are form these super talented people…
Here is your Top 3 button. Thank you so much for sharing!
And the winner this week is definitely showing us that Spring is headed her way.
Oh my goodness. The detail is simply amazing. The colors are so bold and beautiful. I love the composition, too.
By the way, she has this print for sale along with many of her photos. I know I would love to see her work on my wall, so you should check it out.
Join in with your shots from this week. You all motivate me and push me more than you will ever know.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Photos can be anything, there is never a theme. Even though the name is shoot, edit, submit you do not have to edit the photo. It can be SOOC (straight out of the camera). No theme, no real rules for type of photos.
2. Photo must be taken in the past week - I want you to get out with your camera!
3. Only one entry per person, please.
4. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
5. Link only to your blog post not your main blog URL. That makes it so much easier for everyone to find your photo.
(If you submit a photo you are granting me permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)