I hope you all have a great week filled with fun and awesome shots. My son started school this week, so we have all been adjusting. Charley misses her brother and cries for him every day. I am sure when Charley goes back to pre-k soon Little Lady will cry for her.
This week is going to be a tad different. I am only showcasing the winner.
Why just the winner? Well because the other two have their sites disabled so I cannot get an image to share.
I will share the links to their sites so you can see the images. Please click on and see the beautiful photos they linked up. Truly gorgeous!
This does bring up a good point. I understand wanting to protect your images, but it is a royal pain when you enter things like SHOOT.EDIT.SUBMIT. in which we try to showcase people. What if it was a big site like I Heart Faces (totally not comparing my site to that fantastic site, just play along) or something? More than likely you wouldn’t get featured. I really do understand why people do it, trust me I get it. But as the host of this, I am saying it is a pain. I encourage everyone to join in, so don’t get me wrong. I guess I won’t wait until Thursday evening to narrow down my top three. I usually do a top 5-7 on Tuesday or Wednesday and then come back with fresh eyes to do the three. Maybe this will allow me more time to contact people for an image.
Join in your shots from this week. Show me how you are rocking August.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Photos can be anything, there is never a theme. Even though the name is shoot, edit, submit you do not have to edit the photo. It can be SOOC (straight out of the camera). No theme, no real rules for type of photos.
2. Photo must be taken in the past week - I want you to get out with your camera!
3. Only one entry per person, please.
4. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
5. Link only to your blog post not your main blog URL. That makes it so much easier for everyone to find your photo.
(If you submit a photo you are granting me permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)