This weekend is Father’s Day here in the U.S. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Get some family shots and remember to get in them, too. Your kids will not look back in 30 years and say “Oh, I wish Mom would not have gotten in this picture. She doesn’t have on make up. What was she thinking?” They will be happy to have a preserved memory of you at this time in your life and in their life.
So get over it and get in front of the camera, too. I mean that in a tough love kind of way. :)
Here are last week’s top three:
Here is your button:
This week’s winner is…
Here is your button, Kim.
Now onto this week! I really am looking forward to seeing what you are shooting.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Photos can be anything, there is never a theme. Even though the name is shoot, edit, submit you do not have to edit the photo. It can be SOOC (straight out of the camera). No theme, no real rules for type of photos.
2. Photo must be taken in the past week - I want you to get out with your camera!
3. Only one entry per person, please.
4. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
5. Link only to your blog post not your main blog URL. That makes it so much easier for everyone to find your photo.
(If you submit a photo you are granting me permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)