This week has been eventful around here. There has just been so much to do. I am barely getting this written in time to publish it, yikes! I know there were a few issues with Linky Tools during the week. They had problems with their host company. But all was fixed and it looks like it really didn’t deter anyone form joining in.
There were some fantastic shots last week. Here are my top 3 favorites.
Honestly this looks like an advertisement for the rain boots. I could easily see this in a magazine.
This photo is so lovely and delicate. The depth of field is just absolutely astounding and perfect!
Here is a new button for you for grab.
This week’s winner is…
I simply love the composition of this shot. The bold colors and detail really just complete it as a fabulous photo.
Congratulations and I have a new button for you.
Now onto this week! I really am looking forward to seeing what you are shooting.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Photos can be anything, there is never a theme. Even though the name is shoot, edit, submit you do not have to edit the photo. It can be SOOC (straight out of the camera). No theme, no real rules for type of photos.
2. Photo must be taken in the past week - I want you to get out with your camera!
3. Only one entry per person, please.
4. "Shoot. Edit. Submit." button or a link back to this contest must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
5. Link only to your blog post not your main blog URL. That makes it so much easier for everyone to find your photo.
(If you submit a photo you are granting me permission to copy and paste it onto our blogs if you win.)
I have a shiny new button for you, too!