I didn’t do a photo feedback last week because of the holiday. I knew so many were going to spending time with family and friends and not really on the computer. So let’s pick things back up where we left off.
So now I am asking for your feedback. Whether you link up or not. Whether you know a single thing about photography or not. If you would like some honest (yet nice) critiquing of your photos, please join in. I promise it isn’t as bad as you are imagining it to be.
Here are the guidelines for Photo Feedback:
- The photo you submit must be your own.
- The photo can be new or old, edited or SOOC, never a theme to adhere to.
- When leaving feedback be sure to say something you like about the photo along with something you would suggest to improve the photo.
- If you join in, please visit a couple of other participants too. They want feedback just like you do.
- Please link back in your post with text or grab the button.
- If you are going to have more than one photo in your blog post, please specify which photo you want critiqued.
The link up is live from Mondays (12:01 am) through Fridays (11:59 pm) CST. So you have lots of time to join us.
*The code for the blog hop is at the very bottom. This is a Blog Hop! That means the link up will show up in your blog too and your readers can join in without having to leave your page.