Is it really week 15 of this? I know a lot of people are not really joining in. I was hoping by this time more people would be. I know there are forums (most cost money) and communities that have places for critiquing, but I thought right here on the blogs would encourage people to join in more. Not only are people not linking up a photo, but they are not leaving feedback. :( The participation is low right now and I have no idea what I plan on doing about it or with this critiquing link up.
But enough of that. On with the show! :P I am such a dork. I know I am, so that makes it okay. Right?
I took this photo yesterday in my neighbors yard. We were chatting while my kids were playing with her grandkids. I had my camera with me and asked if I could take some shots of her lovely flowers. I will share more of them soon, but here is this one for right now.
Shot with my Canon 7D, Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. I had my macro attachments +1 and +2 on together. Aperture: f/4.5, Shutter Speed: 1/1000, ISO: 250. It was very bright at 2pm and the flowers were under the shade of a tree.
You can see the dappled light shining on the blossoms. Normally I hate dappled light, but I think it made this look more interesting.
Here are the guidelines for Photo Feedback:
- The photo you submit must be your own.
- The photo can be new or old, edited or SOOC, never a theme to adhere to.
- When leaving feedback be sure to say something you like about the photo along with something you would suggest to improve the photo.
- If you join in, please visit a couple of other participants too. They want feedback just like you do.
- Please link back in your post with text or grab the button.
- If you are going to have more than one photo in your blog post, please specify which photo you want critiqued.
The link up is live from Mondays (12:01 am) through Fridays (11:59 pm) CST. So you have lots of time to join us.
*The code for the blog hop is at the very bottom. This is a Blog Hop! That means the link up will show up in your blog too and your readers can join in without having to leave your page.
I am really looking forward to reading your feedback. Thank you for helping me get better. I am learning so much from you!