I hope everyone had a great weekend. My weekend was full of stuff. I haven’t been shooting as much as I would like lately (for me shooting, that is). So I busted out a photo from the archives and edited it really quickly.
I took this one last October and kept it hoping to get around to editing it. Well here we are in the middle of May and I finally am. I know you are the same way (please tell me you are). ;)
Shot with my Canon 7D and 50mm 1.8 lens. My macro attachments were added on. I had my +2 attachment on. Aperture: f/7.1 (doesn’t really matter with the macro attachments, as you can see), Shutter speed: 1/160, ISO: 100
Here are the guidelines for Photo Feedback:
- The photo you submit must be your own.
- The photo can be new or old, edited or SOOC, never a theme to adhere to.
- When leaving feedback be sure to say something you like about the photo along with something you would suggest to improve the photo.
- If you join in, please visit a couple of other participants too. They want feedback just like you do.
- Please link back in your post with text or grab the button.
- If you are going to have more than one photo in your blog post, please specify which photo you want critiqued.
The link up is live from Mondays (12:01 am) through Fridays (11:59 pm) CST. So you have lots of time to join us.
*The code for the blog hop is at the very bottom. This is a Blog Hop! That means the link up will show up in your blog too and your readers can join in without having to leave your page.
I am really looking forward to reading your feedback. Thank you for helping me get better. I am learning so much from you!