It has been forever since I have joined in the Edit Me Challenge. I always mean to and then something happens. So here I am, woohoo!
Here is the original I downloaded to participate.
Here are my edits.
I am submitting the color version for the challenge. Here are my steps.
- I did a very slight crop
- I removed the tree from the background using the clone tool
- I sharpened the image
- I did an exposure adjustment and a brightness adjustment
- I did an additional layer in multiply blend mode and layer masked it only on the dress at 50%
- I dodged and burned
- I did a levels adjustment to add contrast
- For the black and white edit I converted to black and white and then added a peach colored layer at 20% opacity to warm it up
Head over to Edit Me Challenge and download the photo and put your spin on it. It is pretty fun.