So apparently I stink at hosting things. I have been so slammed and thrown off by the extra long holiday weekend that I didn't even realize yesterday was Monday. Lovely, I know. A wonderful new person asked me on facebook when Photo Feedback was going live. I thought, "Um, It's Monday?"
So without any further rambling by me here is Photo Feedback a day late. :/ Good thing there are not that many people participating in this (yet at least, right?)
Taken with my Canon 7D and Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. Aperture: f/2.5, shutter speed: 1/640, ISO: 160. Sunny morning at 10am. My daughter was about 4 feet from a flowering bush (I have no clue about plants).
Here are the guidelines for Photo Feedback:
- The photo you submit must be your own.
- The photo can be new or old, edited or SOOC, never a theme to adhere to.
- When leaving feedback be sure to say something you like about the photo along with something you would suggest to improve the photo.
- If you join in, please visit a couple of other participants too. They want feedback just like you do.
- Please link back in your post with text or grab the button.
- If you are going to have more than one photo in your blog post, please specify which photo you want critiqued.
The link up is live from
Mondays Tuesday this week (12:01 am) through Fridays (11:59 pm) CST. So you have lots of time to join us.
*The code for the blog hop is at the very bottom. This is a Blog Hop! That means the link up will show up in your blog too and your readers can join in without having to leave your page.
I am really looking forward to reading your feedback. Thank you for helping me get better. I am learning so much from you!