I got a couple of emails last week telling me that people wanted to link up on Friday, but unfortunately Linky Tools was down. That is the company I use to do the links enclosed in the post. I am sorry about any inconvenience this caused anyone. It was pretty annoying for the blogging community, but unfortunately things like that can happen.
On to Photo Feedback. I have told you guys before that this started to get real and useful feedback on our photos to help us grow and learn. The blogging community is very supportive, but when every comment is “Great shot” it is hard to learn where and how to move forward towards improvement.
I have been linking up photos I am very proud to have taken and feel are some of my strong shots. I think if I can learn how to make those better I will grow that much more. You can link up any shot you want and you will find the details below.
Shot with my Canon 7D and Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. Aperture: f/2.5, Shutter speed: 1/250, ISO: 100. This was shot on a partly cloudy evening at 6:45 pm.
Here are the guidelines for Photo Feedback:
- The photo you submit must be your own.
- The photo can be new or old, edited or SOOC, never a theme to adhere to.
- When leaving feedback be sure to say something you like about the photo along with something you would suggest to improve the photo.
- If you join in, please visit a couple of other participants too. They want feedback just like you do.
- Please link back in your post with text or grab the button.
- Only ONE photo per blog post, please. This way we know without a doubt which photo to critique.
*The code for the blog hop is at the very bottom. This is a Blog Hop! That means the link up will show up in your blog too and your readers can join in without having to leave your page.
I am really looking forward to reading your feedback. Thank you for helping me get better. I am learning so much from you!