It’s Monday already? That weekend flew by. Well here we are with another edition of Photo Feedback. I hope you decide to join in this week. It isn’t as scary as it may seem. I have already learned a lot from the critiques given to me and by critiquing others.
I started Photo Feedback because the blogging world is a wonderful place. You receive wonderful comments like “Great shot!”. Those comments are a blessing to receive and help to encourage you. But there becomes a time when you need a little more to grow as a photographer. Getting to see your photo through someone else’s eyes is a huge help.
Here is my photo. I took this one a little over a month ago for my friend’s website. The idea of this shot was to focus on the headband (it is the product she is trying to sell). I don’t do many product shots, because I am not good at them. I am not good at them because I don’t practice them. I don’t practice them because I am uncomfortable with product shots. You get where I am going here? So I am putting myself out there to get better.
Shot with my 7D and Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. Aperture 2.0. Shutter speed 1/3200. ISO 200. White Balance 7300. Overcast morning (9-10 am).
Now for the fun! Leave me your feedback and maybe (just maybe) link up a photo of your own.
You do not have to join in to critique my photo. I want to learn from your feedback, so please feel free to let me know.
Here are the guidelines for Photo Feedback:
- The photo you submit must be your own.
- The photo can be new or old, edited or SOOC, never a theme to adhere to.
- When leaving feedback be sure to say something you like about the photo along with something you would suggest to improve the photo.
- If you join in, please visit a couple of other participants too. They want feedback just like you do.
- Please link back in your post with text or grab the button.
- Only ONE photo per blog post, please. This way we know without a doubt which photo to critique.
The link up is live from Mondays (12:01 am) through Fridays (11:59 pm) CST. So you have lots of time to join us.
*The code for the blog hop is at the very bottom.